We have a full summer schedule of Skateboarding!!!
Burlington Camp: June 19 – June 23
At the Burlington Skatepark, sign up through Burlington Parks and Rec.
Talent Skateboard Camps:
CAMP WEEK 1 June 26-June 30
(no camp the week of July 3rd)
CAMP WEEK 2 July 10-July 14
CAMP WEEK 3 July 17-July 21
(no camp the week of July 24th)
CAMP WEEK 4 July 31-Aug 4
CAMP WEEK 5 Aug 7-Aug 11
CAMP WEEK 6 Aug 14-Aug 18
CAMP WEEK 7 August 21-Aug 25
Sorry, we do not offer on-line registration. Registration can be done in person, through the mail, or over the phone.
For Registration not completed in person, please download the file below, fill out the form and mail it in (or bring it with you the next time you come to skate!)
Whether your child is a beginner or an advanced skater, we have a program that will allow him/her to excell. In addition to learning how to skateboard, children learn valuable life lessons through skateboarding: Balance, patience, commitment, encouragement and perserverance. Join us for the best week of your summer!
*Each session of camp will be limited to the first 25 entrants.
*A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve a space.
*The balance is due 2 weeks before your camp begins.
* Campers are placed in groups based upon age and ability.
* All campers begin with the basics of skateboarding; pushing, turning, stopping.
* Once the basics are mastered, they move on to riding ramps; rolling in, dropping in and kickturns.
* Advanced skaters will move onto tricks on both the ground and ramps.
* In addition to skateboard skills, campers are taught, skatepark etiquette, patience and confidence.
* In addition to skateboarding, campers play games, do art projects and make new friends. Each camper will receive a commorative camper T shirt and a blank skateboard deck that they will be able to paint and skate.
* Skateboarding is taught in all weeks of camp. In-line skaters are welcome to attend, but we will only have an in-line coach if we have 5 in-line skaters.
* Skaters from age 5-13, of all abilities are welcome to attend.
* Camper to coach ratio is 5 to 1 (+or- a camper)
* Each week of camp is limited to 25 campers.
* Full pads are required the entire day of camp, ( HELMET, ELBOW, KNEE, AND WRIST GUARDS) unless the pad exclusion is signed by parent or legal guardian. Pads prevent injury and add confidence allowing skaters to skate longer and prgress faster. HELMETS are mandatory for all campers, coaches or anyone that enters the park.
* Loaner pads and helmets are not available. Each camper must provide their own approved skate pads and helmet. In the event that a camper needs equipment, rental pads are $6/day, helmets $8/day.
* Write your name on everything you bring to camp, especially your pads. Talent Skatepark is not responsible for lost items.
* Each camper must pack a lunch and have a water bottle with their name on it. Refrigeration is not provided.
Talent Skatepark and Shop
2069 Williston RD
South Burlington, VT 05403
Phone: (802) 864-2069
Sunday Noon to 6
Saturdays 10-11, Sundays 11-12
To Find out when YOU can skate, check the schedule page.
Check our Instagram Feed