Summer Skateboard Camps
Summer 2015 Camp Dates! EVERY WEEK ALL SUMMER!
Camp 1: June 22-26 OVER!
Camp 2: June 29-July 3 SOLD OUT!
Camp 3: July 6-10 SOLD OUT!
Camp 4: July 13-17 5 spaces left
Camp 5: July 20-24 7 spaces left
Camp 6: July 27-31 SOLD OUT!
Camp 7: August 3-7 2 spaces left
Camp 8: August 10-14 1 space left
Camp 9: August 17-21 2 spaces left
Camp will run 9am-3pm, Monday - Friday
Camp is $249/ week. Registration or changes to registration after June 8 will incur a $25 late registration fee.
Space limited to 25 campers per seesion. 5:1 camper to coach ratio.
Fill out the form and mail it in with your deposit to reserve your space at skate camp!
15 Summer Camp Registation form.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [1.7 MB]
Whether your child is a beginner or an advanced skater, we have a program that will allow him/her to excell. In addition to learning how to skateboard, children learn valuable life lessons through skateboarding: Balance, patience, commitment, encouragement and perserverance. Join us for the best week of your summer!
- Talent Camp runs 9am-3pm
- Drop off begins at 8:30, pick up by 3:30.
($11 additional to skate 3-6.)
- Helmets and Full Pads (knee, elbow, wrist) required. (Rental gear is not Included! Helmet=$4, Pads=$3, Board=$3 per day.)
- Give us a call (864-2069) or stop in to sign up.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to hold a space.
- Beginners, intermediates and experts welcome.
*Each session of camp will be limited to the first 25 entrants.
*A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve a space.
*The balance is due 2 weeks before your camp begins.
* Campers are placed in groups based upon age and ability.
* All campers begin with the basics of skateboarding; pushing, turning, stopping.
* Once the basics are mastered, they move on to riding ramps; rolling in, dropping in and kickturns.
* Advanced skaters will move onto tricks on both the ground and ramps.
* In addition to skateboard skills, campers are taught, skatepark etiquette, patience and confidence.
* In addition to skateboarding, campers play games, do art projects and make new friends. Each camper will receive a commorative camper T shirt and a blank skateboard deck that they will be able to paint and skate.
* Skateboarding is taught in all weeks of camp. In-line skaters are welcome to attend, but we will only have an in-line coach if we have 5 in-line skaters.
* Skaters from age 5-13, of all abilities are welcome to attend.
* Camper to coach ratio is 5 to 1 (+or- a camper)
* Each week of camp is limited to 25 campers.
* Full pads are required the entire day of camp, ( HELMET, ELBOW, KNEE, AND WRIST GUARDS) unless the pad exclusion is signed by parent or legal guardian. Pads prevent injury and add confidence allowing skaters to skate longer and prgress faster. HELMETS are mandatory for all campers, coaches or anyone that enters the park.
* Loaner pads and helmets are not available. Each camper must provide their own approved skate pads and helmet. In the event that a camper needs equipment, rental pads are $6/day, helmets $8/day.
* Write your name on everything you bring to camp, especially your pads. Talent Skatepark is not responsible for lost items.
* Each camper must pack a lunch and have a water bottle with their name on it. Refrigeration is not provided.