Learn to Skate
Learning to Skateboard isn't easy, but with a little help from the coaches at Talent Skatepark, you can be shredding in no time. With our proven, methodical approach skaters young and old can
learn to skate with less bumps and bruises than ever before! Whether you are just starting out or ready to tre-flip the 8, Talent has a program for you!
- Lessons every Saturday 9-10 and Sunday 11-12.
- Camp by-the-day during most school breaks.
- Camp by-the-week all summer.
Here's what you need to know about getting a skateboard or rollerblade lesson at Talent:
- Talent offers Lessons every Saturday from 9am-10am and Sundays from 11am-12pm
- Lessons are usually for beginner skateboarders, but we can accomodate intermediate or advanced skaters and rollerbladers as well. (*NOTE: If you are scheduling a lesson for an in-line skater, adult or advanced skateboarder, please make that known when you make you reservation. More than 24 hour notice is appreciated for those lessons.)
- Skaters must be 5 years old to take a lesson
- Lessons are semi-private with a 3:1 skater to coach ratio
- Lessons are $25, pads, helmets and boards are included for you first lesson.
- Private lessons are available for $35 and may be scheduled anytime during regular open hours.